Fresh. Innovative. Full of opportunity. Do these words describe a place you’d like to work? Good.
Gutwein Law is a growing law firm practicing in the areas of corporate law, real estate, commercial litigation, estate planning and administration, sports law, and intellectual property. At our firm, we focus on the value you deliver – and do everything we can to help you achieve your goals - as a person and as a professional. We embrace a spirit of growth, innovation, and community, and combine it with deep experience in business and law.
Still sound like the right place for you? We’re looking for a full-time receptionist and administrative assistant in our Indianapolis office that meets the following criteria:
Objectives of the Role
- Comfortable acting as the "voice" or "first impression" of the firm, as well as handling basic client service requests
- Understanding of office policies and administrative procedures including tracking time, filing, answering phones, opening and closing the office, managing supplies, and maintaining calendars
- Spearheading the cleanliness and organization of the office, including routine tidying (conference rooms, coffee bar, and dishwasher) and coordination with cleaning vendors, as needed
- Act as the main point of contact for building management for matters regarding the office space, parking garage, common areas, building conference room, etc.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as the ability to learn additional necessary firm software
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exemplary project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while anticipating deadlines and needs
Gutwein Law offers a benefit package to eligible employees, which includes:
- Insurance plan, including health insurance, vision insurance, and group life insurance
- 401K with employer contribution
- Firm-wide training sessions
- Modern, centrally located office space with paid parking
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Swag, parties, and other cultural initiatives
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com.