Note: This position is located in our Evansville, IN office.
Fresh. Innovative. Full of opportunity. Do these words describe a place you’d like to work? Good.
Gutwein Law is a growing law firm practicing in the areas of corporate law, real estate, commercial litigation, estate planning and administration, sports law, and intellectual property. At our firm, we focus on the value you deliver – and do everything we can to help you achieve your goals - as a person and as a professional. We embrace a spirit of growth, innovation, and community, and combine it with deep experience in business and law.
Still sound like the right place for you? We’re looking for a full-time business law paralegal in our Evansville office that meets the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree, paralegal certification from an ABA accredited program, or significant experience in business law or litigation
- Monitor and manage dockets to alert attorneys and paralegals of upcoming deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and follow processes
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail, including formatting and editing
- Exemplary project management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as the ability to learn additional necessary firm software
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while anticipating future deadlines and needs
- Possesses capacity to maintain corporate records, prepare organizational documents, support corporate restructurings, and maintain corporate IP portfolios for clients
- Possesses capacity to conduct research, draft, and electronically file accurate legal documents with minimal supervision
- Comfortable communicating with and meeting clients
Gutwein Law offers a benefit package to eligible employees, which includes:
- Bonus, compensation, and growth plan
- 401K with employer contribution
- Insurance plan, including health insurance, vision insurance, and group life insurance
- Firm-wide training sessions
- Modern, centrally located office space with paid parking
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Mobile phone plan reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Remote working and flex time policies
- Swag, parties, and other cultural initiatives
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.