Finance Assistant (Lafayette)
Fresh. Innovative. Full of opportunity. Do these words describe a place you’d like to work? Good.
Gutwein Law is a growing law firm practicing in the areas of corporate law, real estate, commercial litigation, estate planning and administration, sports law, and intellectual property. At our firm, we focus on the value you deliver – and do everything we can to help you achieve your goals – as a person and as a professional. We embrace a spirit of growth, innovation, and community, and combine it with deep experience in business and law.
Still sound like the right place for you? We’re looking for a full-time Finance Assistant in our Lafayette office that meets the following criteria:
Objectives of the Role
- Coordinate weekly firm bank deposit
- Collect, organize, and scan outside invoices and create internal purchase invoices, as needed
- Manage internal reimbursement process for team members
- Coordinate elements of the billing process, such as generating prebills and sending bills
- Activate matters in internal firm client management software
- Handle basic customer service matters, such as invoice requests and balance inquiries
- Manage the firm’s accounting email inbox
Skills and Qualifications
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in a finance or administrative role
- Some college education preferred
Gutwein Law offers a benefit package to eligible employees, which includes:
- Insurance plan, including health insurance, vision insurance, and group life insurance
- 401K with employer contribution
- Firm-wide training sessions
- Modern, centrally located office space with paid parking
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Swag, parties, and other cultural initiatives
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.