Fresh. Innovative. Full of opportunity. Do these words describe a place you’d like to work? Good.
Gutwein Law is a growing law firm practicing in the areas of corporate law, real estate, commercial litigation, estate planning and administration, employment law, and intellectual property. At our firm, we focus on the value you deliver – and do everything we can to help you achieve your goals – as a person and as a professional. We embrace a spirit of growth, innovation, and community, and combine it with deep experience in business and law.
Still sound like the right place for you? We’re looking for a full-time corporate attorney that meets the following criteria:
- Licensed to practice law in Indiana
- 3+ years of experience supporting due diligence, drafting of primary and ancillary transaction documents, and closing of mergers and acquisitions and financing transactions
- Experience advising clients in matters of corporate governance, entity formation, and commercial issues
- Maintains a desire to lead, develop relationships with key contacts, and continuously advance legal work and knowledge
- Ability to manage a high volume of clients and matters with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Capability to exercise independent judgment and discretion with strong attention to detail
- Possesses high moral character, hard-working mindset, and practical knowledge
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills for use working internally with other team members and while advising clients
Gutwein Law places a big emphasis on its cultural and benefit offerings, which include:
- Bonus, compensation, and growth plan
- 401K with employer contribution
- Insurance plan, including health insurance, vision insurance, and group life insurance
- LawPass Membership with ALI-CLE, along with firm-wide training sessions
- Modern, centrally located office space with paid parking
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Mobile phone plan reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Remote working and flex time policies
- Swag, parties, and other cultural initiatives
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.