Primary Focus Area
- Real Estate
Art Museum of Greater Lafayette
Other Focus Areas
Chris’ main focus is on real estate law. He helps clients navigate the complexities of state and federal regulations affecting the fields of real estate, administrative law, land use, and utility law. Chris appreciates being a part of his clients’ teams and enjoys being available on-site as often as possible in order to better understand their situations. He is able to provide clients with a straightforward route to achieve their goals, while still being an integral part of their growth and success stories.
Chris has been admitted to practice in Indiana, including its Northern and Southern Districts. Before attending law school, Chris recevied his B.A. in Philosophy from the College of the Holy Cross. Chris went on to graduate cum laude from Indiana University’s Robert H. McKinney School of Law. He also received the Indiana State Bar Association’s Taxation Section’s Tax Award and clerked for the Honorable Melissa S. May of the Indiana Court of Appeals while in law school.
- Construction and development of a mixed-use project containing approximately 120,000 sq. ft. of office space, 16,000 sq. ft. of retail space, 45 residential condos, and parking garage.
- $10 million purchase and redevelopment of a former bottling plant and conversion to self storage.
- Purchase of land and development of 60 unit multi-family housing complex.
- Purchase of land and development of 400+ multi-family units in Indianapolis metropolitan area.
- Downtown redevelopment for mixed-use project spanning 100 apartments and first-floor retail.
- $15 million purchase and rehabilitation of 82 unit apartment complex.
- $15 million expansion of waste water treatment plant.
- Purchase of land and development of 156 townhome condominiums.
- $17 million acquisition and redevelopment of real estate with a recognized environmental condition to self storage.
- $120 million multi-phase renewable biogas to electric and renewable natural gas project.
- $15 million IRC 1031 improvement exchange to facilitate the sale of a multi-family housing complex exchange into new self storage development.