Please note: This position is based in our Minneapolis office.
Retiring Attorney? Or maybe you’re thinking about retirement in the next few years. If this sounds like you, Gutwein Law might be the perfect stop on your journey to transition out of law. We’re a growing law firm looking for a business, estate planning, real estate, or commercial litigation attorney ready to transition out of private practice, but one who’s interested in remaining a lawyer for the next one to three years. As a transitioning-to-retirement attorney, we’ll help with the necessary introductions, client handoff process, and overall transition plan, so you can retire your way.
A successful candidate should possess the following:
- Licensed to practice law in Minnesota
- 10+ years of experience practicing law
- Significant portable business
- Strong comprehension of various legal techniques and applicable laws
- Manage high volume of clients with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- High moral character, hard-working and practical
- High level of initiative and foresight in completing assigned projects
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Gutwein Law offers a benefit package to eligible employees, which includes:
- 401K with employer contribution
- Insurance plan, including health insurance, vision insurance, and group life insurance
- LawPass Membership with ALI-CLE
- Paid parking
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Paid time off
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com.