Fresh. Innovative. Opportunistic. Do these words describe a place you’d like to work? Good.
Gutwein Law is a growing law firm practicing in the areas of corporate law, real estate, commercial litigation, estate planning and administration, sports law, and intellectual property. At our firm, we focus on the value you deliver – and do everything we can to help you achieve your goals - as a person and as a professional. We embrace a spirit of growth, innovation, and community, and combine it with a deep expertise in law.
Still sound like the right place for you? We’re looking for a full-time litigation attorney to work out of our downtown Indianapolis or Lafayette office that meets the following criteria:
- Licensed to practice law in Indiana
- 0-3 years of experience in commercial and business litigation
- Solid comprehension of complex litigation matters and applicable laws
- Knowledge of legal procedures and updates on current developments in the law
- Ability to manage a high volume of clients and cases with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Can develop strategies to reduce potential areas of risk for the firm and its clients
- Capability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- High moral character, hard-working, and practical
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
Gutwein Law places a big emphasis on its cultural and benefit offerings, which include:
- Bonus, compensation, and growth plan
- 401K with employer contribution
- Insurance plan, including health insurance, vision insurance, and group life insurance
- LawPass Membership with PLI-CLE, along with firm-wide training sessions
- Modern, centrally-located office spaces with paid parking
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Remote working and flex time policies
- Swag, parties, and other cultural initiatives
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com.