Fresh. Innovative. Opportunistic. Do these words describe a place you’d like to work? Good.
Gutwein Law is a growing law firm practicing in the areas of corporate law, real estate, commercial litigation, estate planning and administration, sports law, and intellectual property. At our firm, we focus on the value you deliver – and do everything we can to help you achieve your goals - as a person and as a professional. We embrace a spirit of growth, innovation, and community, and combine it with a deep expertise in law.
Still sound like the right place for you? We’re looking for a full-time legal assistant to work out of our downtown Indianapolis office that meets the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Exemplary project management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as the ability to learn additional necessary firm softwares
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while anticipating future deadlines and needs
- Capability to conduct research, and draft and electronically file accurate legal documents with minimal supervision
- Understanding of office policies and procedures, such as tracking time, file management, etc.
Please note: In addition to legal-related client work, this position will also require the candidate to perform miscelleneous administrative duties, including maintaining calendars, greeting clients, and answering phones.
Gutwein Law offers a benefit package to eligible employees, which includes:
- Bonus, compensation, and growth plan
- 401K with employer contribution
- Insurance plan, including health insurance, vision insurance, and group life insurance
- LawPass Membership with PLI-CLE, along with firm-wide training sessions
- Modern, centrally-located office space with paid parking
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Remote working and flex time policies
- Swag, parties, and other cultural initiatives
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.