Gutwein Law is a growing firm focusing on corporate law, real estate, commercial litigation, estate planning and administration, and intellectual property. Our firm employs highly skilled individuals and we provide them with technology to enable them to perform at the highest level.
We are seeking a full-time IT Manager to work in our Lafayette office. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Setting up new computers consistently and completely
- Managing backups
- Maintaining servers, security of data and system, disaster recovery protocol and plan
- Research, recommend and implement alternative technology solutions
- Manage and support all software setup and settings, including (but not limited to) our document management software Worldox, practice management software PracticeMaster, billing software TABS
- Regular evaluations of current systems and practices and recommend changes
Some travel to other offices may be required.
A qualified candidate should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or comparable work experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, and other basic programs
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Gutwein Law offers a benefit package to eligible employees, including 401(k) with employer contribution, insurance plan with health, vision and group life insurance policies, paid parking and paid time off, Sam’s club membership and a health club reimbursement.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume in PDF format to email@example.com.