Hello. Olá. Kon'nichiwa.
At Gutwein Law, our work isn’t limited by boundaries -- no matter how distant they may seem. We’ve not only helped several domestic companies expand internationally, but we've also helped many foreign companies grow their presences in the United States. From licensing and distribution agreements to M&A transactions and joint ventures, our international experience crosses all kinds of borders, so you can, too.
Ready for your business to take off? Here are some areas we've helped our clients navigate:
- International Company Formation and Expansion
- Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions
- Drafting and Negotiation of Manufacturing and Distributorship Agreements
- Research and Advisement on International Laws
- Defending Intellectual Property Disputes
- Filing and Licensing Intellectual Property Claims
- Drafting and Negotiation of Property Leases
And this work is well-traveled. Gutwein Law's international team has advised clients on 6 continents and in more than 40 countries. Here are some places in which our team has legal experience:
Flat-Fee Foreign Entity Package
As part of our international work, Gutwein Law offers a flat-fee foreign entity package for companies interested in relocating or opening up an office in the United States. This package includes formation of an entity, Indiana registration, employer and/or independent contractor agreements, a mutual non-disclosure agreement, and an intellectual property license. For more information on our foreign entity package, click the link below to download our flyer.