The Braun Corporation: Wheelchair Accessible Vans and Wheelchair Lifts
The Braun Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of wheelchair accessible vehicles and wheelchair lifts in the mobility industry. Founded nearly 50 years ago by Ralph Braun, the corporation was built on the age-old adage, “Necessity is the mother of invention.” Ralph Braun was a young man who used a wheelchair and had no reliable transportation to and from his place of work. He built his first wheelchair accessible vehicle in 1972, and since then the company has grown into the most well-known and experienced name in the mobility industry, bringing independence to millions of individuals across the world.
Gutwein Law has served as outside counsel to Braun including assisting in:
- Corporation shareholder and director records maintenance
- General operational contract review with Braun vendors providing products and services to Braun
- Debt financing review and negotiation
- Lease review and negotiation
- Representation in strategic acquisitions and dispositions for The Braun Corporation and related companies in the United States and internationally in Sweden and Brazil.
Business Law and General Corporate Counseling
Mergers and Acquisitions