Fresh. Innovative. Opportunistic. Do these words describe a place you’d like to work? Good.
Gutwein Law is a growing law firm practicing in the areas of corporate law, real estate, commercial litigation, estate planning and administration, sports law, and intellectual property. At our firm, we focus on the value you deliver in the marketplace – and do everything we can to help you achieve your goals - as a person and as a professional. We embrace a spirit of growth, innovation, and community, and combine it with a deep expertise in law.
Still sound like the right place for you? We’re looking for a full-time attorney with experience in corporate bankruptcy, creditors' rights, and commercial litigation that meets the following criteria:
- Licensed to practice law in Indiana or Minnesota
- Existing book of business preferred
- 5+ years of experience in bankruptcy, creditors' rights, and commercial litigation
- Demonstrated track record representing debtors and creditors in corporate restructurings, workouts, distressed asset and debt acquisitions, and insolvency and bankruptcy proceedings.
- Solid comprehension of accounting and financial issues that affect restructuring transactions
- Comfortable and knowledgeable in commercial litigation and corresponding legal procedures, as well as on current developments in the law
- Ability to manage a high volume of clients and cases with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Capability to exercise independent judgment and discretion with strong attention to detail
- High moral character, hard-working, and practical
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills for use working internally with other team members and while advising clients
Note: This position can be located in our Lafayette, Indianapolis, Evansville, or Minneapolis office, or can be entirely remote.
Gutwein Law places a big emphasis on its cultural and benefit offerings, which include:
- Bonus, compensation, and growth plan
- 401K with employer contribution
- Insurance plan, including health insurance, vision insurance, and group life insurance
- LawPass Membership with ALI-CLE, along with firm-wide training sessions
- Modern, centrally located office spaces with paid parking
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Remote working and flex time policies
- Swag, parties, and other cultural initiatives
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.