Fresh. Innovative. Opportunistic. Do these words describe a place you want to practice law? Good.
Gutwein Law is a growing firm practicing in the areas of corporate law, real estate, commercial litigation, estate planning and administration, sports law, and intellectual property. At our firm, we focus on the value you deliver – and do everything we can to help you achieve your goals - as a person and as a legal professional. We embrace a spirit of growth, innovation, and community, and combine it with a deep expertise in law.
Still sound llke the right place for you? We’re looking for a full-time business attorney to work out of our Lafayette or Indianapolis office that meet the following criteria:
- Licensed to practice law in Indiana
- 0-3 years of experience practicing law, preferably in the business and startup space
- Has high moral character, is hard-working and practical
- Ability to manage high volume of clients with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- High level of initiative and foresight in completing assigned projects
- Can exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel to Lafayette at least twice per week (if located in Indianapolis office)
Gutwein Law offers a benefit package to eligible employees, which includes:
- Bonus, compensation, and growth plan
- 401K with employer contribution
- Insurance plan, including health insurance, vision insurance, and group life insurance
- LawPass Membership with PLI-CLE, along with firm-wide training sessions
- Paid parking
- Health club membership reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Remote working and flex time policies
- Swag, parties, and other cultural initiatives
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.